View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 12:16 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

My votes:

Positive - Stampede. I know that it doesn't end in an S, but it's a really cool name that conjures up images of the old west and cowboys and cattle. And it's a scary name to our opponents. I could go with this name.

Neutral - Commanders. Not sure how you could have this name without getting blowback about imperialism, but it's a cool name and I like how it rolls off the tongue.

Negative - Hitmen, Storm, Champs. Hitmen doesn't work because we're the good guys. Storm isn't horrible, but it's kind of generic. Lots of places have storms. Champs is an accurate name for the next 12 years, but we don't know how it'll hold up after that.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.