Thread: Alpha WR's
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 06:56 AM   #41
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Anyways, this is the Alpha thread. If you want to talk about a tiny slot or a MVS replacement there are other spots for you to promote those guys.
I don’t think size has to do with alpha. Alpha has to do with your attitude and drive. Is tyreek an alpha? Absolutely. He wants the ball in the big moment. Old Steve smith for the panthers. Yes sir. He wants to win and will fight to get it done. I don’t want a loser mentality at wr. And the fact that Texas kept drawing up plays for Adonai Mitchell in the big moments shows you something. They didn’t go to worthy and in some big games worthy dropped passes in big moments. Can the player handle the moment and have the confidence and drive to win and put that work in? If so, he’s an alpha, no matter his size. I don’t see those alpha traits in worthy. I wish I did.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote