View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 01:17 PM   #28899
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
We'll know more about Allen when he goes against some better defenses later in the season. He's playing very well, but it helps when you go against the Jets, Dolphins, and Raiders for 75% of your season thus far. I'm not even sure if the Rams are very good. They've won 3 games (2 of them very ugly) against the garbage NFC East.
Yeah, and we beat the 2019 AFC East, AFC South, and AFC North Division Champs, and the Chargers with one of best front fours in the entire league and the #10 scoring defense.

We became the first team in NFL history to start 4-0 in 4 consecutive seasons, but I wonder if any other team has ever beaten its conference's other division champs from the previous season.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.