View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 06:05 PM   #28891
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Yeah, have to agree. Like I said, it'll be interesting to see how (and if) the OL play progresses over the next few weeks. I'm hoping, and fairly confident, that it will improve, but I have to admit I haven't been impressed with either Wylie or Reiter thus far. Even Schwartz has been playing below his usual self, but I have to wonder just how much of that is due to him not being completely confident in Wylie doing his job properly.
I think Schwartz is trying to compensate for Wylie. And I think defenses are attacking from that side because they have identified Wylie as a weak link, and that just adds to the pressure for Schwartz.

But, I am hoping that Andy Reid and EB will start adjusting the play calling, so we can alleviate some of the Mahomes Drift, and get the ball out sooner, and that should help the entire O-line.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.