View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 07:45 PM   #63
MVP

Be great to get Pennel back, but I never thought I’d miss Ragland - the Chiefs linebackers are complete ass. Missed tackles, blitzing right into bodies, bad pursuit angles - atrocious. That heavy run offense in Baltimore will be a handful unless the D line can keep the second level relatively clean.

Chris Jones was a huge disappointment today. He did not give a shit on most running downs, and was turning his back to O-linemen and easily getting washed. He got a couple pressures but then ends up taking a stupid penalty that luckily was not terribly costly. This guy needs to be an every down player because he sure as hell is paid like one. I’m pretty sure he’s going to get called out by Daley and Spags. Frank Clark sick? I guess it can happen, but it would be nice if this guy could get right for an entire campaign. Thornhill is nowhere near game shape yet, and Sorenson has struggled tackling. The Chiefs are going to need a Herculean effort to come out of Baltimore with a win next week.

Take the W and run. Hopefully the Chiefs get some bodies back from the injury list this week.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote