View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 11:18 AM   #33
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
The Jets had just signed Morstead three weeks prior to working out Araiza and were going to be on the hook for 1.1 million in cap whether he kicked for them or not.
That's all fine and fair.

Nobody else brought him in (that we know of). That's all I'm saying.

Every now and then you get a weirdo unicorn case, where a useful, Super Bowl caliber player is just sitting on the streets looking to sign with a team for pennies, like Donovan Smith. (For the record, I was a doubter about him too, so I'll eat my crow on this just like everybody else does sometimes.)

I just don't think we can count on Araiza to be a Donovan Smith level surprise.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.