View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 06:33 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Until I know he's good at punting, I can't say he's good at punting.

The last punt I saw him boot was three years ago. The Jets took a look at him and elected to go elsewhere.
I doubt he forgot how to punt. You don't average over 50 yards per and just forget in a season. Plus he can be a reserve kicker. That's kinda handy.

As for punters, The Athletic reported on it last year before the draft. To quote it, from 1997-2022 only 51 punters were drafted, and of the 36 players that punted in 2022 only 18 were drafted.

Using a draft pick on a punter might be the dumbest use of draft capital on the planet. My 2 cents.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.