View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 05:56 AM   #752
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I've gotten a handy at a strip club before. I didn't ask for it either. Didn't turn it down either.
It isn't a big deal getting a handjob or buying a prostitute. Legally it is a misdemeanor. Only self righteous idiots would act like this is a serious crime. Sex trafficking is the issue here.

Funny part is I bet 98% of the people whining about Kraft on here haven't done anything in their life to fight sex trafficking. They only care about this story because it was Kraft who got busted and he owns the Patriots a franchise with 6 SB rings and who just beat the Chiefs in the playoffs this past season. They could careless about the girls or the other Johns. Sad but true.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote