View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 10:09 AM   #74
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
I love Jeff Nippard. Also like Ryan Humiston and Jeremy Ethier.
Athlean X is a a little click bait for me. “Everything is ruining your gains!!!!”
Haven't heard of Humiston, but will check him out. I also follow Ethier and that one Baaahston guy.

And yeah, Athlean-X has a lot of clickbait headlines and will also sometimes criticize Nippard and others for the "workout smarter" mentality. I like his best/worst lists just for providing some things to think about in terms of simplifying workouts.

I've probably gotten the most from Nippard's research and some of Ethier's videos (he's been focusing a lot lately on chest, with a lot of pointers on getting the most from bench pressing without having your arms and shoulders doing all the work).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.