View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 03:38 PM   #5
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
How did the wife feel about it? Sorta stuck in between?
Their relationship was ice cold for over a year. Then wifey got to feeling bad because her parents are super old and probably won't be around much longer so she made up. In true fashion within that family... they just act like the blowup never happened.

Wifey understood my position within the whole thing so she wasn't angry or upset at me for my reaction.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.