View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 12:49 AM   #126
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh006 View Post
My biggest problem with bray is that he has been able to make wow throws since his first year at Tennessee. That is where it ends. He still shows the same exact tendencies to make dumbshit decisions 7 years later. He has not progressed at all since his sophomore season at Tennessee. Its only the first pre season game, so I wont read too much into it if Mahomes doesnt take his spot this week. But i fully expect Bray to be either third on the depth chart/or off of this team by week 1.
Nah, he just didn't see Hill on that pick. It happens in the maelstrom.

He felt the pressure, bought just enough time to move the pocket a bit and, in his defense, found the best option still available to him. Then he missed the throw. Shit happens to mediocre passers.

Old Bray heaves that ****er or runs around praying that a DB falls down. Here Bray clearly had a plan, it wasn't the best option but it wasn't the worst. He just didn't quite pull it off.

His process was better than his outcome. Process is what you're looking for in the pre-season with developmental guys and backups and I think he demonstrated growth in that regard.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.