View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 10:14 PM   #149
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
So are we supposed to believe Ohtani was so unaware he doesn’t notice millions going out of his accounts? I’ve known rich people. They notice millions going out of their account.
I 100% believe it. He trusted this guy to do him right and was absolutely burned. The feds are gonna lie for a baseball player. If they thought anything was remotely sketchy by Ohtani, then they wouldn't call him a victim. I thought for sure he was involved.

Big difference in the way real estate rich guy and baseball rich guy monitor there money. Ohtani was too trusting of an addict.

Another thing, this translator bet soooooo many times. The equivalent of 22 times every single hour for years. It's insane.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.