View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 03:20 PM   #122
Don't look over here

Quote:
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE

Well Mr.Know it all, for one I had something happend to me at the country club back in high school.

THis one doctor never left a tip. NEVER. Was there three days a week and made MAJOR $$$. After about a month you can expect the service he got from most of the guys. However, I was the new guy and didn't need to get chewed out for not doing my job. I figured fug it, life will catch up with him. I'll just do the job and go on.

Come Late October (golf course work is obviously seasonal) he comes in the pro shop and gives my boss 4 envelopes. There was $100 in each one. There were 6 guys that worked there then, and the two total assholes got nothing. Not a penny. Myself and the other three had a keg party...
Dang, and where do you work at?...I'm thinking pizza hut.
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.