View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 10:27 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
They are literally the worst ****ing ISP...

So Comcast how will you handle what is going on...well you see we will make 3 months of our service not have a data cap..ok even though data caps are complete bullshit, fine. But when we bring them back in July...we're going to take away 1 of your courtesy months without telling you because we think adding 200 gigs to your cap is sufficient...

Also we are going to take that other courtesy month because June is going to count when we calculate data even though we said it wouldn't count...

Is there a worse company out there than this, their customer service motto should be, bend over and take it.
I messed them on twitter saying that the data cap is ****ing bullshit, they messaged me in private and gave me unlimited data for 10 bucks more a month.

1000 Gigs a month is not enough anymore if you are a gamer and have kids around watching netflix and/or hulu. They need to up that shit for the rest of the folks. Its a ****ing nightmare for a gamer. especially when games are 100plus gigs per game. Shit Call of Duty is 180! Ark is over 200. God forbid one of your hard drives with games take a crap.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.