Thread: Computers Word Press Website
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 11:27 PM   #6
Forever Royal

I have a Wix site and have been very happy with it. It is really easy and almost works like a phone in which you can add apps that basically can do anything. The apps will generally have free and pay versions which typically run a few bucks a month. I think I only have one that I needed to upgrade to the pay version. I have documents that can be downloaded straight from the site so I’m sure that music could be streamed.

You can make a site for free and just use one of their templates. It shouldn’t take you more than a few hours to play around and see if it can do what you need and then you can just upgrade it to your own domain if you want. Or if you don’t need people to make purchases or you don’t need to build it’s online presence (like if you link people to it) you may just be able to keep the free version.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.