View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 07:03 PM   #24
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I like the thinner ones more than the thicker ones. I'm glad you said McDonald's, because they are the best in the fast food world.

Well, there's Chick Fil A, of course. Their waffle fries are awesome, in part because they hold their ketchup so well. Chick Fil A may be the winner the more I think about it.
Oh wait...yes, I do love Chick fil a waffle fries. They are good. Except when you get that thick pics from the top or bottom of the potato, that is so much thicker than the other pieces that its more like a mini baked potato bite than a waffle fry.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.