Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 05:27 AM   #1694
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I finally caved and bought a bottle of New Amsterdam Pink Whitney that’s been flying off the shelves. Not bad chilled.
New Amsterdam is the most underrated vodka out there.

I used to be snobby about vodka. Wouldn't go lower than Absolut and preferred Kettle One, Belvedere or Tito's.

A friend finally convinced me to try New Amsterdam about 6 months ago and I wish I had done it way sooner. Could have saved a lot of money. IMO it's actually better than the high end brands. Every time I splurge now and buy the expensive stuff it's never even as good as New Amsterdam.

Haven't seen this Pink Whitney around here, will have to keep an eye out!
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.