Thread: Movies and TV Joker - Warner Bros. movie
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 05:05 PM   #115
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Fantastic movie. A great stand alone film. Not a super hero movie. So don’t expect that type of movie. It’s kind of slow at times but it’s neccessary to show the depth of emotions within the Joker and the transformation into the menace and madness.

Very human take. No cartoon BS here. Raw emotions. Phoenix’s performance will not only win the Oscar but live longer than you and me. Truly legendary. You can’t take your eyes off the guy. So many levels and he goes there on each one. Close ups where you have to bring it, no cheating the screen with lighting or other distractions. and he nails it.

Honestly, with clever writing they could dive deeper into the mystical things that make up the cartoons, I feel this is what a DC film should be as opposed to marvel..has the dark noir vibe. I would love to see him evolve into fighting Batman but it'll never happen
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.