View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 01:51 PM   #18
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Ken Norton Jr must not be all that smart. He has some good, physical press corners and he had them play off all last year, and looks like he's starting with the same crap this year.

I'm really hoping KNJ gets demoted/booted and we move Pagano into the DC role.
I sometimes wonder how good some coaches are about combining talent and scheme. You can pick up a talented player in free agency, but if he doesn't fit your scheme he's going to underperform. It seems like a simple concept, but I have to think that it's why some players appear to fail in free agency (or for that matter, the draft) when they were initially thriving.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.