View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 08:37 PM   #6
Veteran

Sore subject for me. I’ve never owned a pair that cost more than $40, and never lost or broke any of them. You can see where this is going. I bought a stylish pair of wood grain Oakley’s for $200. I only had them for two months when I put them in my pocket and took off walking. They worked their way out and flew across the pavement, lens side down... scratches galore!!! I don’t think I’ve ever cussed more in my life! I’ll never pay that much again.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.