Thread: Movies and TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 06:40 AM   #435
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Everyone is funny and has their moments, but Dennis is my favorite character. He's just so wickedly vain and psychotic in a hilarious way.
He is my favorite as well... really ties the show together.

In the first episode of this season, I was bummed the entire first 20-some minutes of the show. I heard that Howerton was going to be in “most” of the episodes and they had me thinking that they meant he was going to be there only in the form of the blow up doll. I was bummed as hell. And Mindy Kaling (who I’ve only really liked as a writer for The Office) was in there making it lame and I thought the show had officially done it...it had officially jumped the shark...by losing Dennis. Had a hard time getting through it, but glad I did... was pumped as hell when he showed up at the end of the episode. And laughed my ass off when he asked Mac if he had gained weight.

That episode was so much better the 3rd or 4th time I watched it, knowing he wasn’t gone... was easier to pick up on some funny shit earlier in the episode without the “Dennis is gone” cloud looming above. Like the sound effect/camera zooming in every time the Dennis blow up doll would get into their heads, not to mention how funny the ****ing doll looked... Frank, Charlie and Dee all being on the same page at the same time about the blow up Dennis calling Dee a bird... It was the worst episode ever for me while watching it and now it is funny as hell, like 90% of them.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.