Thread: Movies and TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 01:32 AM   #434
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Charlie's pedophile uncle Jack who is a hack lawyer and hates his tiny hands is played to perfection.
That entire scene when he is in the courtroom with those fake giant hands had me in stitches especially when he had to duck tape them back on.
I’ve been obsessed with this show since “The Gang Gets Invincible” aired 10 years ago and have watched every episode, a minimum of 10 times apiece (excluding this new season). I even dressed up as Green Man for Halloween in 2008 and won $500 at a costume contest...at the time, no one got it, for most people hadn’t heard of the show yet.

Anyways, one of my favorite things about the show are all of the zany recurring characters or minor characters that were only in an episode. Some of my favorite episodes have appearances from Cricket, Uncle Jack, Roxy, the lawyer, The Maniac, Bill Ponderosa (BAHAHAHA, that guy!), Uncle Jack, Country Mac, Gail the Snail, McPoyles, Mrs. Kelly, Mrs. McDonald, Ben the soldier, Dee’s “reeruned” rapper bf lil’ Kev, etc.

Uncle Jack has me in stitches every time he’s on... some of these characters, it’s like, where on Earth did they even come up with the idea for them?! A creepy, moustached uncle of Charlie’s who has an obsession with the size of his (and others) hands who is a vocal/public advocate for “artistic” photos of young boys and somehow, is an attorney.... Funny shit.

A couple of my favorite episodes are “The Gang Squashes Their Beefs” and “Sweet Dee Gives Birth,” because both episodes group up some of the zany ass minor characters. It’s hilarious watching the weirdos that the gang associates with, interacting with each other in a group.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.