Thread: Movies and TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 07:31 AM   #421
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Not sure if you know/were already aware, or if there are others here on CP that are new to IASIP..but the fan theories about Pepe Silvia are great.

The Fan Theories out there claim that all the mail for Pepe Silvia that Charlie is freaking out about, was actually just Charlie and his illiteracy/dyslexia flipping letters around in his head from the words "Philadelphia, PA" that was likely written / addressed on all the envelopes.

and all the mail for "Carol From HR" as Charlie confusing the words "Care of HR".

I think I read somewhere that the IASIP writers said that theory wasn't the case. but I think it's a perfect theory. Charlie freaking out about all this mail for Pepe.......when it's his own illiteracy causing it.

an underrated line from that Pepe scene was Mac freaking * Charlie tells him "will you just settle down, and have another cup of coffee"
That WAS really funny! Charlie Day is really underacted as an actor and musician.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.