View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 12:45 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Well looks like Brown did declare for the draft, so the question is whether he stays in or not. Saw some mention that so far he's not projected even as a 1st round pick, which would make me think he might ultimately come back to Columbia for one more year. Maybe some NIL money can be put together to help sway his decision?
He said he was declaring, but keeping his final year of eligibility open. Pretty much what we all expected. I haven't seen him be considered a 1st round talent, which is crazy. I'm hoping he hears that he's a 2nd round guy, comes back, wins CPOTY, and leads Mizzou to a Final Four.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.