Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 07:36 PM   #251
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Arborvitae is the species of tree (the "evergreen" trees). He planted the four trees, and his neighbor planted the row of evergreens only a few feet away.

I think I'd just pull up the four new trees, consider it a victory, and let your neighbor deal with the maintenance.
Yeah those things grow tall and fast. They will stunt and choke sunlight from those deciduous trees. What I have found is its hard to grow grass under and if you trim up from ground high it still kills grass because of acidity in soil.

They do make good natural sound barriers and windbreaks. DOTs used to plant along the right of way adjacent to housing additions to deaden noise. They would do damage to the Right of way fencing when hey died and fell so now they just build sound walls.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.