View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 02:00 AM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Fiance watched this yesterday and was telling me about it, but she hadn't finished yet. I said yeah it's kinda crazy whow he kills himself and she goes "Oh my God! Hes dead!?". I was like how the hell didnt you hear about this. She didn't even know who he was before she watched the documentary.

So that brings me to my question. Would your guys SO's know who he was? Is my fiance just clueless? Tia
If you ask the wife “who’s Aaron Hernandez?” She probably doesn’t come up with it. But if she were to watch the show she’d know he was a Cheatriot bitch. I’m not sure she’s know he killed himself.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.