View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 12:42 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Would anyone have believed this was a real video if somebody from the future posted it 10 years ago?
This is why the people in this forum who constantly bitch about moves Veach makes (we all know who they are) are so mind-boggling to me. This run is soooooooo much more than I ever expected to see in my lifetime. If as a Chiefs fan you can't just sit back and enjoy what you're seeing and trust the organization - you have failed the game of life.

If when we three-peat, we'll be known as the greatest team in NFL history until someone equals and/or surpasses a 3-peat. If someone would've told me ten years ago that I'd type that sentence unironically, I'd have called a mental institution to come put them in a padded cell.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote