View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 05:13 AM   #931
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I watched it last week on a Delta flight and I thought it was awful. Dialogue and pace ruined it for me.

I was steadily and steadily more annoyed by the movie as it went on. Right off the bat it opens with him racing away from this event that gets explained with some meh dialogue. I don't want to hear the characters talking about it. Show Han Solo being Han Solo. Open with that scene and make it really, really good. Let him be the charming rogue that ****s everyone over and comes out as the only one ahead. Then you don't need so much exposition in the dialogue and the writing can focus more on him being a smart ass when he tells his girl what happens. That feeling followed me through the whole film. That they put the wrong stuff onscreen and glossed over stuff that would have been interesting. Not always, but enough that I think there was a better movie in that story and they missed it.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.