View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 03:09 AM   #8
MVP

Harmon Kardon gear is lightweight crap but you do get a box that makes noise. It is pure price point gear. If you like the noise it makes more power to you.

I would say that using your phone with the gear you have is very simple and I run my laptop to my receiver the same way using a male 3.5mm plug to RCA male cable ends.

Just remember that your phone is not the best audio source and that you will get some issues by using your phone for a music player. I find that this works for noise but not fidelity.

Doing this with a wifi adapter is the best way but what you are doing is file sharing and the adapter creates the output, not the phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Harman-Kard...AAAOSwsW9YzH1Y

I would HIGHLY recommend Harmon Kardon. This is my receiver. AVR 240. It has a HDMI connection and linked to my Blu-Ray stuff, and cable. Kind of a pain to learn...switching from DirctTV (audio in #2) setting to Blue-ray (input #1), matching TV (video) to HK audio.

As mentioned before, no blue tooth.

On Ebay, they list for < $200. Steal. There is another HK 1510s
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Harman-...MAAOSw3fZaEG2-

that I am not familiar with. Also listed. Make sure you have some decent speakers.

I had a problem with all the switching stuff so I called them up at 10:30 pm on a Sat night... a LIVE AMERICAN VOICE ANSWERED. Their support is 24/7. Blew me away. Harmon Kardon is the only stereo I will ever buy.

My 2 cents worth.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.