Thread: Football Good Game Boys and Girls
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 05:15 PM   #43
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Thanks for the congratulations! At what point did you lose all hope? End of the half? End zone interception? Other?
Well in all honesty I expected this loss and I also know we are still in the middle of a rebuild.

I lost hope for a win or a chance to win when your D started getting to Carr but when a D knows you have to pass every down, getting to the QB is alot easier.

Sure I would have loved to win so I could get banned here again but I was in no way crushed. We still did some good things, some bad things and then some of the passes were just in the perfect spot and no db would have broke the play up.

We got slaughtered in the 2nd qtr but the Raiders came out and didn't quit.

11 or 12 rookie starters on this team, they are good now, they will improve.
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.