Thread: Football Good Game Boys and Girls
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 03:22 PM   #35
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Boy that's the truth. There's a woman from Fort Collins who works in my office and is a diehard Donx fan. She was kind of a bitch to begin with, frankly, but at least last season we had a kind of fun back and forth smack thing going. But now that the realization has sunk in that Denver is pretty much just a Miami away from being the worst team in the league and the Chiefs have landed the Michael Jordan of football, she won't even speak to me now.

Which I'm fine with. Her bitterness warms my soul.
Complete resignation out here in the great Donk/Chiefs divide. Denver fan just shrugs and accepts that Mahomes is going to fist them for decades.

There are a few deniers, but they know it deep down.

I wonder how Beuh is doing. He lives on the divide, too.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.