Thread: Football Good Game Boys and Girls
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 03:19 PM   #34
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Meh. I don't mind Raider fans, and I live in northern Cal. I think they've mellowed through the years. I hate Dungver fans much more. Arrogant. I'll take the angry oppressed any day over arrogant.
Boy that's the truth. There's a woman from Fort Collins who works in my office and is a diehard Donx fan. She was kind of a bitch to begin with, frankly, but at least last season we had a kind of fun back and forth smack thing going. But now that the realization has sunk in that Denver is pretty much just a Miami away from being the worst team in the league and the Chiefs have landed the Michael Jordan of football, she won't even speak to me now.

Which I'm fine with. Her bitterness warms my soul.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.