View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 01:38 AM   #13
SuperBowl or bust

This season, if played, will have an absolutely minimal amount of turnover for this Chiefs team for a few relevant reasons.

1. There will be extremely limited amounts of practice time leading up to the season.
2. The offense usually takes a year or 2 to get the playbook and sight adjustments down under normal conditions.
3. Spags defense is also complex and takes time to learn. I don’t think many rookies are going to jump into starting jobs when this defense was really gelling down the stretch and in the postseason.
4. We just won the Super Bowl and are returning most of the starters from a championship roster.

Rookies that I think will be starters within the first 8 games:

CEH
Gay
Possibly Niang at LG

I think everyone else gets a red shirt.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.