View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 01:29 PM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Maybe Wright?

He’s got the least amount of resistance ahead of him. He is basically a smaller Ragland, so if we lose Wilson or lose Gay and Wilson has to slide back over...
Wright also seems, in my INCREDIBLY poorly informed opinion, to play a simpler style that would translate more quickly than Gay's.

I don't think its likely, but Wright may hit the ground more NFL ready than Gay while Gay tries to knock off some rust and/or smooth out some of the rough edges in his game. He's still a little prone to wasted movement and false steps that make him play slower than his speed at times.

Wright is much more 'see ball, hit ball' in a way that lowers his ceiling but makes his floor a little higher out of the chute.

Ultimately they have a lot of capital in Gay so I'd be shocked if it worked out that way, but there's something to be noted in simplicity for young players.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.