View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 01:14 PM   #9
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I actually don’t think any of them, except Townsend, get any shot on the field in 2020.

We’re going to need to develop these guys for 2021, though.
No doubt - like I said in your other thread, year 1 contributions from 3rd day picks (let alone UDFAs) are happy accidents - you definitely can't count on them.

I could see one of the DBs getting pressed into action early due to the Breeland suspension, if only in a STs role. And maybe working that Fenton/Ward track to late season relevance. A handful of interesting LBs that could unseat someone like Niemann given Spags affinity for more physical LBs and our relative lack of depth.

But yeah, these are loooooong shots to be sure.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.