View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 11:50 AM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
The amount of skill and potential from this UDFA class the Chiefs secures is as good as any I’ve ever seen for any team. It’s possible we land three starters from this group, and end up with up to seven guys that contribute regularly over the next three years.

How the hell did Veach do this?

Give us your thoughts on individual players from the UDFA class. Veach needs to knock it out of the park like this every year.
Impossible! I was told no UDFA's would want to sign here

Yeah, it's hard to make a judgment on an UDFA class because these are generally under the radar guys, but by any measure I can find, Veach absolutely crushed it. Only time can tell but there's a distinct possibility that Veach will further distance himself from some other GMs in this league w/ this UDFA class.

This is an excellent opportunity to show off a bit if you're truly exceptional. Could turn out that Veach is precisely that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.