View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 04:14 PM   #18
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I was just reading a story that Arthur Blank was in a panic and freaking out because their HC search had gone terribly.
It has to be. I get keeping Bowles and Dennis Allen around because those teams are just keeping their pipes together with masking tape at this point. Knowing they can win a bad division if they just give it one last desperate gasp.

Atlanta is a really good team if they just plug in a good qb. Go get yourself a Kirk cousins and they’re in it to win a shit division. Go use your great draft capital to find a qbotf. Arthur blank is a good owner so this just blows my mind that they’ve sunk this low
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.