Thread: Football Hue Jackson Joins the Fun
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 04:54 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm just gonna say this - man, if any of you are gonna say this shit publicly, you'd better have receipts.

I mean Flores lawyer managed to misstate the holding of one of the most well known cases in the history of American jurisprudence (Plessey). And the stuff they're saying here, this is defamation per se kinda stuff and when you're throwing darts a billion dollar entity, the damages they can claim will be staggering.

I mean damn, if this isn't documented and OBVIOUS, these guys should probably keep their mouths shut because they can absolutely get sued into the hinterlands.
Agree with you in terms of needing evidence to backup the claims. Would be hilarious if a coach recorded audio of an owner trying to bribe him to lose games.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.