View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 07:29 AM   #21
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
CEH played in Payton's system so I don't expect him to have any problems, whatsoever.

Most of the other guys will need at least the first 8 weeks of the season to get up to speed, although it's very possible that one of the other rookies makes a quick and seamless transition.

But considering the Chiefs are bringing back 20 of 22 starters and have most certainly upgraded their Running Back room, they should be way ahead of the Curve and probably every other franchise.
They're only gonna get 14 padded practices total and no preseason games, so i'm just tempering my expectations.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.