Thread: Movies and TV 1917
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 09:46 AM   #32
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
This movie was like a hypnotic dream thanks to its cinematography. Just relentless and urgent pacing that didnt give me time to catch a breath. And I have never heard such a quiet theater at the end for being in a sold out movie. Would have been the best movie of 2019 had I seen it then
Sounds like it blows Dunkirk away, in film speak. Another weird audience reaction was at the end of Richard Jewell, my theater was full and everyone started clapping. Same thing happened at the end of American Sniper.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli