Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 04:26 PM   #4280
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Did you like the Lion King, Frozen, 80's action movies, 90's Japanese Godzilla movies, Voltron, He-Man, Flash Gordon, and all the Disney princess movies?

If so, and penis envy mushrooms don't intimidate you, grab some 'cause this is your movie.

I'm a huge Godzilla fan and I don't know if I like the 2nd half of this movie or not. I can't decide if it went full good Nick Cage or full bad Nick Cage in the last 1/3rd.

Seriously. I see what they were trying to do but I don't think they stuck the landing. The first 2/3rds is like an homage to 80's kid/teen movies and saturday cartoons but the last 1/3rd is just Stephen King and too much cocaine. WAY too much cocaine...
Fictional beasts in a non-fantastical world do not interest me. It makes no sense. It appears in reviews people like it but they like these super hero movies, too so I take them with a grain of salt.

The entire thing should be fantasy or no fantasy at 'tall
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.