View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 02:19 PM   #81
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
She is cute, though, if you go in for that bony blonde look, which I don't..
Agreed. I don’t fawn over the tall, skinny blonde look like a lot of guys do. She’s got a pretty enough face, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
At some point I need to sit down and listen to four or five of her songs in a row. The young people seem to dig them, so there must be something there.

A few years ago I listened to two of her songs back to back as an experiment. I thought I'd accidentally played the first song twice, but then realized that the two songs sounded exactly the same to me. They weren't bad, but they weren't memorable or unique to me in any way. Maybe I'm spoiled by growing up with Boston and Kansas and Fogelberg in the greatest music era ever.
I’d recommend “22” if you’re looking for something a little fun and upbeat. I’d recommend “Style” if you’re into slower songs where she flexes her vocals with a falsetto.

Like most modern music, it probably won’t blow you away, but she has certainly mastered the art of churning out the pop hits, which is respectable in my opinion. Plus, I believe they say she writes all of her own music.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote