View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 02:06 PM   #76
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It's funny. I know Swift is a major big deal, has legions of rabid fans, and has made more money than God. But I couldn't name a single one of her songs, and while I must have heard one at some point, I certainly didn't know it at the time. She is cute, though, if you go in for that bony blonde look, which I don't.

Yes, I'm old. Get off my lawn.

If this is true, I just hope it doesn't cause any distractions/problems for the team.
At some point I need to sit down and listen to four or five of her songs in a row. The young people seem to dig them, so there must be something there.

A few years ago I listened to two of her songs back to back as an experiment. I thought I'd accidentally played the first song twice, but then realized that the two songs sounded exactly the same to me. They weren't bad, but they weren't memorable or unique to me in any way. Maybe I'm spoiled by growing up with Boston and Kansas and Fogelberg in the greatest music era ever.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote