Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 11:07 AM   #42
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
First play through of W3:WH I chose
Spoiler!

Second play through as much as I wanted to choose Tris for the same reasons you did I just had a thing for Yen no matter what kind of bitchy attitude or abusive relationship she brought to the table
Yeah, that romance going to shit part is brutal (game is five years old now, so spoilers aren't really necessary at this point).

There was an old game called Jade Empire where you could actually pull off the threesome with your love interests if you handled the dialogue just right, and it looked like that would happen here. NOT!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.