View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 05:31 PM   #2255
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You and I would've taken Derwin and Slater.

They were as obvious a pick as you'll ever see.

Credit to Telesco, I guess, for not overthinking it. But both of those guys were CLEARLY the best guys on the board when they went off.
Agreed, but I would have been ITCHING to move up for both. Telesco, IIRC, didn't for either. He played his hands masterfully for two incredible players at positions of need.

Hell, with SD/LA, it goes even further back than that, well before Telesco. Year after year, I remember SD taking a player I really liked, seemingly, right before KC drafted and we got stuck with the leftovers. Think: what WE did to Buf vis-a-vis McDuffie/Elam. It seems like it happened time after time, but the one I recall most vividly was Olshansky going right ahead of KC's pick and our need for a DT/DE. Who'd we get? Junior ****ing Siavii. **** is etched into my brain, so I'm a bit biased, I suppose.

Who'd you rather have? Ryan Simms or Quinten Jammer? Bernard Pollard or Marcus McNeil?

Last edited by Pitt Gorilla; 01-24-2024 at 05:45 PM..
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.