View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 06:55 PM   #832
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx View Post
Forty minutes for the airbag, two and a half hours for test/joy ride. Did you check your odometer?
Yes I did. Looks legit. Walk around the car and they didn't **** with anything. Asked if I wanted a free wash and I said, "please don't touch it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Wow. Crazy shit there. Two bolts hold that thing in iirc. Ten minute job
Yup, that's what I figured. ****ing asshats I think forgot about it until I went back up and asked them what the deal is. DEALERSHIPS are reerunED. I wouldn't even get a warranty with a car if I had to deal with that shit. And no, I've never had a warranty for a car anyway.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.