View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 02:08 PM   #969
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
The first one was horrible.
Very linear and the graphics were shit.

They did some major upgrades with this one in that area.
The game is now mostly open world, (which is nice). The graphics are
Noticeably better as well. However, the game now suffers from bland, boring gameplay.

I highly suggest waiting until December to pick it up. It should have a pretty decent price drop by then.
I kind of have to disagree with this. Yes, the graphics were not the greatest - but it reminded me of resident evil 2 or 3...with much more disturbing visuals and way harder to finish.

I started part 2 Friday night and am liking it so far.....the beginning was reminiscent of the beginning of last of us - but after that, it's slowly building up to tougher obstacles/monsters/etc.

The voice acting is different - and it's so-so for the lead.

Overall, still entertaining and challenging.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.