View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 09:48 PM   #105
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Tannehill doesn't have the weapons to be any kind of threat, and even if he did, he's still Tannehill. He's the knife Vrable's bringing to the proverbial gunfight.
Well when a team has belief in themselves that was not expected to make it this far, and they have beat the big dogs on the road up to this point the heart of a champion pursuing destiny begins to form. And especially when they have won in our house not once, not twice but 3x in recent years. We are on the same road as well to destiny. Now the question becomes who has the bigger heart of a champion at this point ??

AJ Brown, Cory Davis, Jonnu Smith, Tajae Sharp and Kalif Raymond are more than adequate for Tannehill and the play action.

AJ Brown and Smith are superstars in the making. Brown and Smith are flat out dangerous. Davis should be in that mix but has been a disappointment up to this point but to his credit Mariota has been the QB since his inception into the league.

We have to play a razor sharp game in at least 2.5 phases of the game. Our run defense will give it up no doubt BUT we have to limit them to more FGs than TDs with a respectable red zone defense(just enough stops to force more FGs) and our offense needs to be just the opposite because they will force Mahomes to be perfect on every possession based on TOP.

Quite frankly, I do not like our matchup and was hoping for the Ravens on the road instead. I know sounds crazy but..... we matchup better with them. Arrowhead does not intimidate these guys whatsoever and they are a far more physical team than we are even with a 100% Chris Jones which really bothers me. Vrable is a sharp guy and Bellichek disciple and he will be ready for us no doubt.

But our saving grace is Mahomes and he will need to be damn near perfect because IMHO he will not be given very many chances.

Hopefully we did not shoot our whole wad today but rather a good wake up call. Sorry for the Negative Nancy perspective here and I hope I am 100% wrong and blow their doors off.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.