Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 04:20 PM   #326
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
When I walk in the room while my wife is watching reality TV, especially the Tarashians, I walk directly out.

She gets mad, but I ask here what could possibly possess a smart woman to watch complete and utter shit (exact words), she can't answer.

**** those shows. It make people dumber and has no redeeming value to anyone.
Mine just shuts it off.

She's not too bad though. She watches Big Brother which is by far the worst. It is truly horrible. Then she does Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars.

I really think she hates Bachelor/Bachelorette. One day I needed to talk to her about whatever. So I asked her WTF is going on. She then proceeds to go through like 10 guys that fill some "role" and when they would be eliminated. I looked at her with this look and her response was "I know. It's reeruned."

But I'm with DJLN I can't be around Big Brother.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.