Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 06:05 AM   #103
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
It was ok. I went to see it just because I figured the tech/IMAX/CGI would be much better now and the dinosaurs would look cooler than the other movies.

I like Pratt...guy's a fast rising star in Hollywood...another reason why I paid to see it.

Spoiler!

But whatever...I guess I enojoyed it for a PG-13 movie. Movie would be badass if it was rated r.

Granted, it had a lot of corniness in it. But I figured that going in. Just a fun summer movie. Nothing too deep

I'm sure the honest trailer guys will have fun tearing it apart.

Oh, it's going to make a ton of money. It was a big 'audience participation' movie at my screening. My kids loved it and the audience ate it up.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.